At AJ Alberts, we understand the challenges caused by COVID-19. Safe and sanitary plumbing is of the utmost importance, especially in a time of crisis, so we are changing our hours to 24/7 for all your plumbing needs. We are a local family run company that has been involved in our community for over 30 years and we want to be here for you when need us. Your call will be answered by a live member of our team (no call centers, no third parties) to discuss your plumbing emergency, 24/7.
In order to protect you and your family, our service team will do the following:
- Sanitize their hands before entering your home, wipe down all devices, and wear clean shoe covers and gloves.
- Wipe down their service truck, including steering wheels and seatbelts, after every home visit and sanitize their hands again.
- Spray disinfectant or wipe down the areas serviced or touched unless it’s dangerous to do so.
- Discuss your needs over the phone before we enter your home, so we have a better understanding of the problem to minimize face to face contact.
- Enter your home through the door closest to the problem area.
- If you prefer, our technician can discuss the problem and recommended repair/replacement needs with you over the phone so you do not need to be in the same room.
- Minimize our contact with surfaces around the area being repaired.
- Provide alternate procedures for signing paperwork. We are eliminating the need to have any physical contact with the same pen, paperwork, or tablet.
If any of our employees are feeling unwell or have sick family members, they are required to stay home for 14 days.
Finally, our showroom will be temporarily closed to customers, vendors or any other 3rd parties to minimize unnecessary contact. If you need to see something from our showroom, we’re happy to send you photos or videos as needed.
Thank you for your understanding. We will get through this together and we are here to support you. Contact us below for plumbing needs or more information on how we will be handling services during the pandemic.