Do you live near St. Paul and need a good, reputable plumber? No problem! There is no shortage of great plumbers in the area that can serve in and around St. Paul, MN, quickly and efficiently. As a family-owned and operated small business, we know the importance of lifting up other small businesses and share the wealth in our wonderful community. So here are some of the best plumbers in St. Paul that you should consider working with today.
Midstate Plumbing and Heating
Midstate Plumbing and Heating is located in Hastings and has been serving St. Paul and its surrounding areas since 2002. They do both plumbing and HVAC services. Be sure to check out their furnace tune-up special!
Google Rating: 5 Stars (82 reviews)
Service Area: Hastings, Apple Valley, Inver Grove Heights, Cottage Grove, Lakeville, Rosemount, Farmington, and surrounding suburbs.
St. Paul Pipeworks
St. Paul Pipeworks is a family-owned and operated plumbing company located in Little Canada and serving St. Paul and the Eastern Suburbs with high-quality, reliable plumbing.
Google Rating: 4.8 Stars (101 reviews)
Service Area: St. Paul and East Suburbs (call for specific locations).
- Kitchen or Bath Remodels
- Water Heating Systems
- Increase Water Pressure
- Toilets, Sinks, Showers, and Bathtubs
- Faucets for Kitchen, Baths, Laundry, or Lawn
- Garbage Disposal Repair or Replacement
- Pipe Repair or Replacement
- Back Flow Prevention
- Drain and Sewer Cleaning
- Whole House Inspection
Twin City Pipeworks
Twin City Pipeworks is located in Lake Elmo, MN, and specializes in small jobs like drains and faucet replacement, but they do it fast, and they do it well. With almost 300 5 star reviews on Google, they’ve built quite a reputation in St. Paul as one of the best.
Google Rating: 5.0 Stars (276 reviews) Wow!
Service Area: St. Paul, Arden Hills, Falcon Heights, Little Canada, Lake Elmo, and much more.
- Faucet Repairs
- Faucet Replacement
- Small Drain Cleaning
- Drain Repairs
- Leak Detection and Repair
- Water Heater Replacement
- Water Pressure Improvement
- Toilet Repair and Replacement
- Winter-Proof Lawn Faucets
Cutting Edge Sewer & Drain
Cutting Edge Sewer and Drain is truly cutting edge with their Hydro Jetting technology that quickly and safely cleans and restores your plumbing pipes.
Google Rating: 4.7 Stars (154 reviews)
Service Area: Within a 50-mile radius of the Twin Cities. Full list here.
- Hydro Jetting
- Residential Drains
- Commercial Drains
- Camera Inspections
- Snaking and Cleaning Drains
Janecky Plumbing & Heating
Yet another family-owned and operated plumber, Janecky Plumbing and Heating has been serving the Twin Cities with superb, budget-friendly plumbing services for over 40 years.
Google Rating: 4.5 Stars (26 reviews)
Service Area: Mendota Heights, Eagan, Inver Grove Heights, St. Paul, and more.
- Water Heater Installation and Repair
- Water Softener Installation
- Re-pipe or rerouting
- Clogged plumbing and drains
- Faucet and Valve Installation
- Boiler Repair, Cleaning, and Installation
- General Plumbing
- In-Floor Heating Design & Installation
- Furnace and Heater Repair, Maintenance, and Installation
- Heat Pump Indoor Coils, Condenser Section, and Compressor Replacement
- Gas Valve Repairs & Maintenance
- Duct Repair and Replacement
- Combustion Blower Replacements
- Flue Pipe Repairs or Replacement
- Programmable Thermostat Installation
Ken’s Sewer Service
Ken’s Sewer Service has been serving Minneapolis, St. Paul, and most of the surrounding Twin Cities suburbs for 50 years with reliable plumbing and sewer service, including 24-hour emergency service.
Google Rating: 4.4 stars (85 reviews)
Service Area: Southwest Metro, Minneapolis and Suburbs, North Metro, St. Paul and the suburbs, West St. Paul
- Clogged Plumbing
- Residential and Commercial Plumbing
- Leak Detection
- Drain & Sewer Cleaning
- Camera Sewer Line Inspection
- Jetting Drain Lines
Kelly Plumbing & Heating
Kelly Plumbing is your “small town plumber” smack dab in the middle of the cities. For over 35 years, they’ve been bringing their exceptional plumbing services to homeowners all across the Twin Cities.
Google Rating: 4.8 Stars (13 reviews)
Service Area: Minneapolis, St. Paul, and the surrounding suburbs
- Corroded or frozen pipes
- Outside Spigots
- Garbage Disposals
- Sump Pumps & Sump Pump Repair
- Kitchen Plumbing, Sinks, Faucets, Insti-Hots, Bar & Island Sinks
- Whirlpool Tubs
- Bath Sinks, Faucets, Pedestal Sinks, Toilets, Tub, and Shower Fixtures
- Laundry Tubs and Faucets
- Gas Lines
- Gas Stoves and Cook-Tops
- Icemaker Lines and Hook-Ups
- Water Heaters & Water Heater Service
- Backflow Prevention
- Meter Valves
- Raise Meters Out of Pits
- New Water Piping
- New Gas Lines
- Gas Grill Installation
- Gas Lines For New Gas Fireplaces
- Rain Leader Work
As a family-owned business, we love to provide the best possible service to our neighbors and community. We understand the importance of family and home, so we make sure to treat every customer like family and every job as if it was our own home.
Google Rating: 4.8 Stars (76 reviews)
- Water Conditioning
- Toilet Repair and Installation
- Bathroom and Kitchen Plumbing
- Water and Gas Line Repair and Installation
- Bathroom and Kitchen Remodels
- General Plumbing
- Winter Proofing Outdoor Faucets
- And More!
No matter what plumbing repair, water heater repair, or other plumbing jobs you may need help with, there is no shortage of fantastic professional plumbing technicians to call around St. Paul. If you’re looking for unmatched expertise and customer service you can rely on, give AJ Alberts a call! We offer full-service plumbing solutions for you and your home and can’t wait to help!